Saturday, August 22, 2015

CIHS (Bryan Seal) has decided to start blogging

For some time now, colleagues and family have said I to express my thoughts on industrial hygiene and safety and get credit or criticism for them. What precipitated this push for this blog was that I started my PhD program recently and took upon myself to write short "tidbits" about particular health or safety topics.  Further, as I'm a better speaker than writer, I needed to get into the habit of writing but not just writing but writing with a purpose.  Writing that focuses the reader on a concise point and answers the questions that might arise and ends with a purpose such as, fixing a problem or giving the reader a sense of purpose or simply just another point of view.

My career is in its third decade.  I am an industrial hygienist and safety professional. That being said my blog will hopefully give readers some tidbits to ponder and hopefully starting points for alternative thoughts and discussions with the intent to keep workers safe in their jobs and business owners viable.

I hope you enjoy!

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment